Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lots of noise when using herc and external mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kotdbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

Apologies for posting this here aswell as the hardware section but I didn't have any replies there so thought maybe it should be here.

I've been using my Hercules mk2 for a couple of years now and had that as my sole mixer when at home. When playing out I have always set it to use the house mixer and used the external mixer function routing each channel from the herc to a channel on the house mixer..

I have now bought a shiny new audio mixer. An Allen and Heath Xone 62 which is awesome.

Anyway I want to use it the same way as I do when I play out i.e. route each output channel from virtual dj to a seperate channel on the mixer. However I am getting quite a lot of noise on the channels when I connect them up. It's not there at all when I have my vinyl decks connected to the mixer but as soon as I connect from the herc I get high pitched hissing noise. I can sometimes hear when I am opening and closing windows on my laptop and even scrolling up and down web pages. Something is clearly not right.

Is there soemthing I can adjust to get rid of this?

I have a Dell XPS 1730 laptop.

Cheers in advance.

Inviato Wed 27 May 09 @ 7:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)