Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serious Soundcard issues with VDJ6

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

whatever i set the soundcard to, it just resets itself, the 'apply' button is worthless... it just wont let me select the soundcaerd i want to use, I NEED HELP!

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 12:39 am
it will not work with anything but the onboard soundcard. this should have not been released for mac users. Atomix should have waited took the criticism from the forum and released a better product.

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 1:07 am
It works fine with my Edirol FA-66.

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 4:07 am

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 5:20 am
Dan thank for your comments but it does no good to post there if there is no support to that topic. i have seen more Mac forum mod discussion PC issues then mac issues. i understand that its a beta release but come on not working with its dedicated sound card. should have never been released in this shape. my two pennies.

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:28 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
djkboogie wrote :
Dan thank for your comments but it does no good to post there if there is no support to that topic. i have seen more Mac forum mod discussion PC issues then mac issues. i understand that its a beta release but come on not working with its dedicated sound card. should have never been released in this shape. my two pennies.

Are you done yet or do you want a to rent a yard sign? Does it work in 5.2? yes then don't take part in the beta session its beta for a reason and yes your issue is noted being pissed off and posting all this negative nonsense isn't helping at all. So why not just uninstall the beta and wait for the official release? 5.2 is the only official release of VDJ on mac.

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 7:08 am
i have to re-install vdj 5 to switch the soundcard opion, then install 6

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 3:13 pm
Did that work

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 10:34 pm
yea... but i have to do it every time

Inviato Tue 02 Jun 09 @ 12:29 pm
hey mods can i get a link to v5.2.1 please

DISREGARD

Inviato Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:40 am
i have to re-establish my hercules trim 4&6 everytime. cause after i close it w/ this thing attached via usb (and it's the only thing attached to my computer at this pt). it gives me an error. n to report it to apple. but if i dont try n use a soundcard or n e thing input to my computer. it will never hav this issue. n i gotta do this everytime. and a few times to get the thing to work. i know it's not the soundcard cause i can get it to work w/ other programs w/ ease. instead of waiting a few mins to try n tinker around the gui n apply it like ten times to make it work. n then got it to work n the program closes on me a lot when i try n scratch n mix.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 1:21 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Darknight566:

This is with:

- Which version of VDJ ?

- Which version of OS X ?

Which audio mode are you using on the Trim: 4x4 or 2x6 ?

I know I have some issues with version 6.05 if I'm in 2x6 mode and I try to use Timecode. In 4x4, It seems to work fine.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 2:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)