Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV Hercules VDJ sound glitches

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi there.

I have had my new stuff now about a month now and it has been working fine, recently I have been getting audio glitches when using my Hercules controller and TCV (Also when not using TCV). Every now and again something seems to happen to make the audio almost do a mini scratch for no reason.

My decks and needles work fine, The vinyls have no scratches on them and this always happens on random parts of the record (not the same place). I guess this therefor means its the controller and VDJ, but whats wrong with it? I have never had this problem before.

I have links to a sample of the recorded sound below. (Check around these times 14s, 25s 32s 55s 1:03s)
Has anyone ever experienced this before and is there a way to make it stop?
All Comments are appreciated and thanks in advance.

Addshore

----------------Links----------------
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MNKGY4OU
http://rapidshare.com/files/239603869/Sample.mp3

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 8:42 am
Bump...

Inviato Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 2:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Make sure you have the latest drivers ... I know you say you just got it a month ago, but if you never downloaded the drivers ... please do so.

Inviato Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:11 pm

Inviato Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 11:37 am
Now, Whenever I start my PC it says that Hercules isn't using the most recent driver.
If I run the automatic update it says it is running the most recent version.

Because of this I cant use Virtual DJ at all now as it doesn't detect it.

Addshore

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 3:30 am
my cue le dose not start because it dose not detect the contorller
can some one help me

Inviato Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 12:10 am
Put the buffer of your soundcard a littlebit higher or use MP3's with a lower bitrate.

Note : when you put the buffer of your aiso card to high the reaction of your timecoded vinyl will be slower.

Inviato Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 1:33 pm
I would say do a fresh new install... also turn off services you are not using..if you have a antivirus turn that off too firewall also..what O.S. are you using?

Inviato Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 9:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)