Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: rmx console and vdj6

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I was doing some practicing today and was using the kill switches on the bass/treb/mid but they do not light up?

Was wondering if this is something that is standard on the unit or is it due to the upgrade. Having not used the buttons before I have no idea?

Would be handy if they were illuminated and is there a way to set them up so they are?

Thanks in advance

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:23 pm
The kill buttons do not light up (as well as some of the other buttons) on the RMX because of USB power limitations, so I've been told. However, the kill indicators on the skin do brighten when kills are engaged, so at least you get some visual feedback from VDJ. You will know which buttons actually are capable of illumination upon plugging the controller into the USB port (they blink briefly).

The RMX controller, despite this shortcoming, is still worth it - much better kit than the MK2 ;)

Inviato Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 5:35 pm
solly4PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Cheers for the reply, I can see the light up buttons on the unit when I plug it in and I can now see the parts that brighten on the skin itself.

Its my first bit of DJ gear and despite a few teething issues its all good!!

Inviato Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 11:59 am
Glad you're sorted ;)

Have fun!

Inviato Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 12:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)