Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping the paramater knob on Denon HC4500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How can I map the param knob to function as a wheel? I want to use the knob to alter loop length when in a loop. I can sort of get it to work, but only to either half or double the loop, i want to double the length when i turn it one way, but i can only get it to do one or the other regardless f which way it turns. If anyone has any ideas id be very grateful.

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 7:18 am
Try the following:

param_greater 0 ? loop 200% : loop 50%

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 09 @ 3:32 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hmm... this doesn't work for me. I'm working on mapping out a MixMeister control - with all the knobs I can only get them to perform one function regardless of which direction I turn them.... so if I try this example, it only adjusts the loop length shorter when I turn the knob in either direction.

Inviato Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 9:19 pm
That's an old post - Try:

param_greater 0 ? loop_double : loop_half

Inviato Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 6:57 pm
This works if I use 0%, but not with 0... Why would that be - shouldn't they be identical?

Inviato Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 7:50 pm
The definition is incorrect? I.e: Endless encoder is defined as a jogwheel instead of an encoder.

Inviato Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 8:04 pm
Okay - I haven't had time to fix this up just yet, so hopefully that's it.

Thanks so much for your advice, I was really just kinda winging this and hacking at it.

Inviato Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 8:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)