Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 import midi mapping from vdj5

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

oliwynnPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,

I was very excited about the new vdj6. I plugged in my bcd2000 and found that my custom midi mappings had all been lost. I have had to go through and try to put all the midi mappings back the way they were. The jogwheels don't seem to work though. No matter which way I spin the jogwheel the song goes forward. Is there no way I can just import my old settings? Why has this been made more complicated to put in the mappings? VDJ script might be innovative but not as usuable as the other way of doing it. I have to type everything out and it takes twice as long. I want to just click the function I want and assign it to the control.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix the jogwheel problem for the bcd2000?

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 7:03 am
I have the same problem, please any solution for bcd2000, Thanks¡¡¡¡¡

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 1:20 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the same issue as well, but I believe it is being looked into and a new mapper will be provided shortly

Kaoz

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 8:56 pm
fer14PRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi , find a solution, run angular momentum vsti (for bcd2000), can download from here : http://amvst.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=31 ,select bcd2000 as input and port 1 and 2 output, then i can use simple midi wrapper in vdj6 config, where i config deck1 jog_wheel -0.01 in occ19 and deck2 jog_wheel -0.01 in 0cc18 (backward) and then in behringerbcd2000 : +0.01 (forward).this is for bcd2000 and vdj6.

Inviato Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 8:31 pm

Inviato Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 3:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)