Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crash while playing karaoke. Crash dump included.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Was playing karaoke last night using separate monitor and external self powered HD. While playing a zip file and while touching nothing, I got a crashguard in the middle of the song. I was fortunately able to quietly restart without embarrassment. It seems every other month I have a crash like this and I'm starting to become very frustrated because I can't seem to pinpoint the problem. I have also had other dj programs crash to the desktop as well.

I am running XP on a Dell Inspiron 1525. Clean OS install, I have checked just about everything I can think ofand did just about every tweak I can. Any help would be appreciated.

It seems my external was very full (98%.) I wonder if this had anything to do with it. I am also not sure on wether the drive was fragmented or not.

---begin Crashdump---

Crash ID=02102348 (date=906270005, version=6.0.1 Pro, build=601, thread=Main, dump=8b43088d, excode=c0000005 (0,8))

---end Crashdump---

Inviato Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 8:22 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I can only tell you that's an external crash (it crashed outside the VirtualDJ code)

Inviato Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 4:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)