Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Play Decks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi i have just started using VDJ 6, i am having problems and hope you can help. My playlist in the right side column, only loads into the left hand player and loads the next song under that one too. Why is it not using the Right hand player? Its probably something in the config, but cant seem to find anything . Also i want to have the option of letting each song play till it finishes and then have the next song play after because with automix the mix does not sound that great, any ideas?

Many Thanks

Inviato Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 8:12 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
That's the Automix playlist window! Automix only uses 1 deck. (If you'd prefer to use the other deck, press Cue Select before you load the playlist, but you'll still be restricted to using 1 deck!).

Automix works with 5 different automix types, each one changing how the next track is managed into play. You might want to read pages 15-18 in the user guide to get an understanding on how these work and how to change them. Too much of a mouthful to spew out here... ;-)

(User Guide can be found here: http://www.virtualdj.com/images/pdf/VirtualDJ6-UserGuide.pdf)

Inviato Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 10:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)