Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mix Point Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm an amateur user just for parties with my friends, I've just downloaded the latest version and come across an issue - I think it's just a setting I need to adjust. When in "automix" and I "jump and mix now" (double click on the next track track queued up) it cancels the previously selected entrance point for the new track and it begins from the start of the track - I, of course, want to start from the entrance point it has automatically selected not the beginning. What setting have I overlooked? Thanks for your help!

Inviato Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 11:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you for reporting this and it will be passed on to the development team. The automix_skip (double click) action should use any set entry points and not jump back to the beginning.

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 6:27 pm
When you "force" a mix, it uses the transition "fade (no silence)", whatever the type of transition selected in the playlist options.
So it will use the entry point for that type of mix (remember that every type of mix has a different set of entry/exit points).
You can adjust the entry point for fade-no-silence mixes by selecting this option in the playlist menu, and moving the cursor for the entry point on the song's waveform.

However, I see your point. It would make sense that a double-click to force a mix would use the entry-point that you see on the curve at that time.
So ok, we'll change this behavior in 6.0.3.

Inviato Tue 20 Oct 09 @ 5:51 am
Does anyone have a problem since the 6.0.3 update when forcing a mix where there is a brief pause if it is going to mix with tempo?

Inviato Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 10:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)