Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error in ASIO Sound Driver

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok, I know there are posts on this as I ran a search but I have gotten no where with any of the posted solutions.

Every time I open VirtualDJ Pro v6, I get the error; "Error in ASIO Sound Driver"

Notes:
-running on Vista64
-VirtualDJ console works fine but no skins or effects etc. (not to mention paid $150 for upgrade so ought to work)
-laptop was freshly loaded. All that is on there is VDJ, Vista and Herc drivers.
-Am usiing a Herc Rmx console
-tried uninstalling everything and re-installing to no avail.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 11:41 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

This might help you to get rid of the Asio error message. It was done for V5 but it will work for V6.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 12:09 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Have you the most recent Rmx drivers installed (2009_HDJS_2)? If not, you can get them here: http://ts.hercules.com

(I'm assuming the Rmx is connected to your laptop when you start-up VDJ !!)

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 12:11 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Let's settle this problem once and for all!

The message "Error in ASIO Sound Driver" means that the last time VDJ was run, the soundcard drivers were set to ASIO

This could be because your soundcard:

- is curently NOT set to ASIO

- is curently not connected (in the case of an external soundcard) or detected by the computer (having been uninstalled or became defective)

This message could also appear because:

- Another soundcard has been installed, becoming the main audio device of the computer.

- you installed a more recent version of VDJ, that somehow cannot use the settings saved by your previous version.

- VDJ saved settings have been altered or deleted.

SOLUTION:

1 - Start by checking the settings of your soundcard using the card's control panel. Decide which audio configuration you want to use and make the appropriate settings ( if possible)

2- Open VDJ, and nevermind the error message you may get regarding your soundcard. Go to the audio setup page, and configure according to your needs.

3- Once your audio configuration is correct, close VDJ, then launch it again. Normally, VDJ should remember your configuration and start WITHOUT any error messages.

IF you do get error messages, check everything again from the beginning.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 1:07 pm
theDjsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thannks to Jimmy.

I have the same problem using Hercules RMX and uncheking the "Apply Eq on external inputs" resolve all.
Thanks again

Dj Cotto
PR

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 10:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)