Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: My Gig Last Night

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone.

God what a night I could not get my Denon HC4500 to work last night with the latest version. The sound side of it was great but none of the buttons would work. I shut down restarted and still it would not work. everything flashed up saying PC Linked and there was midi messages working from the controller but Virtual DJ did not want to know. I'm going back to to version 5 and use the mapper that JPBoggis created that's if there is nothing wrong with the actual controller. ;(

Inviato Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 3:38 am
I'm still with 5.2 and haven't even installed V6 in my gig machine yet. I think JPB may be working on a mapper to support V6 but it has to be written from scratch and will take some time to do.

For me there's no real advantage in using V6 over 5.2, especially since the "native" mapping for the 4500 is so basic compared to the JPB one.

How did your gig go last nght then?

Keith

Inviato Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 11:15 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you have this problem, sometimes this will help... shutting the PC down, powering down the HC4500, power the HC4500 back on, then boot the PC.

Inviato Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 11:29 am
The funny thing is I took the controller out of its case after the gig and this morning i plugged it in and it worked so i am at a loss as to why it did not work last night. Apart from that I had a great time they were dressed in shorts and bright shirts It was a shame that the weather was really poor. They thanked me for a wonderful evening and said that they would use me again

Inviato Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 6:08 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
powering down the 4500 is what has worked for me in the past. Only had this problem once. And never since.

Inviato Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 8:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)