Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Quick lesson in Pittsburgh

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am new to using Virtual DJ. I am a mobile DJ in the Pittsburgh area. I am seeking a brief in-person lesson on how to run the software to be able to access my songs from an external hard drive and also create a database of my songs within the software so I can search for them quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Inviato Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 8:18 am
hey man give me a call and we can set something up dj madmike

Non Licensed Users are not allowed to post any contact information...sorry TearEmUp forum moderator.

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 2:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you checked out the wiki pages

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 3:11 pm
Tayla, the Wiki pages look helpful. I'm going to check out some of the video tutorials. DJ Mad Mike, you didn't put down any contact info. Thanks.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 7:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
check out my blog there are a few tutorials there and i think some are repeated in the wiki.

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 6:08 am
kjdj99PRO InfinityMember since 2009
The best lesson is to rip some songs to your external drive.
launch VDJ, RT. click your external drive click "add to Db" and your ready to rock.

Playing with it is the best way to learn.

I've just had this software for 2 weeks and love it. The last time I was this happy with an equipment purchase was 1984 when I bought my 1200's.

Enjoy

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 11:18 pm
Wow, that was pretty easy. Now, I just need to get all of my songs on the external hard drive. Do I need to add the songs to the database each time or do the songs stay in the database? On a separate note, is an external sound card needed in addition to a preamp? And, is a mixing board necessary to control the volume or is there a way to control volume from within Virtual DJ? Thanks.

Inviato Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 8:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)