Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Gain control on Hercules RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Been using my Hercules RMX lately, and one thing i've noticed is the Gain control on both decks is kinda sketchy. I find it sometimes will crank the audio up, or really quiet it. It's almost like the knob is extremely sensitive, or not accurate at all.

Anyone else notice this?

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 9:45 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
What VDJ version do you use it?

In VDJ 6 gain have a -30 | + 7 range, more accurated then in old VDJ 5 version.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 10:03 am
I have the version that came with Hercules RMX.

Should I apply those settings?

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 10:48 am
fermigHome userMember since 2009
Yeah, I have the same problem... Can I change the sensitivity of the gain, like I saw here in the forum for the jogwheels, can I do it to the gain control also? And how do I do it?
I know that with my current version I can't do that, but when I upgrade to VDJ 6 can I change this?

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 11:36 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, I repeat

cioce wrote :
In VDJ 6 gain have a -30 | + 7 range, more accurated then in old VDJ 5 version.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 11:42 am
How do you go about changing this though?

The only option is see is "Auto Gain"- Auto + Remember, Remember, Auto, Disabled

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 1:07 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I never touch my gains. That is what external pieces of equipment like an EQ is for.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 1:54 pm
I don't necessarily use them also, it's just seen I've had this hercules for 2 weeks now... I've been trying out all the knobs to see if its all functiong.

After reading horror stories regarding faulty equipment, I wanted to see if everything is functioning.

Only issue I find really is the Gain knobs are abit faulty.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 2:23 pm
Hello jlundy21,

As Cioce means in explaining the gain knob are different in VirtualDJ 6, on DJ Console Rmx, the curve of the gain knobs is not hardwired, it is a software setting of VirtualDJ 5, it is not really lik.

If you test VirtualDJ 6 ( http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html ), you will see a different behaviour of the gain knobs.

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 2:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)