Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Rmx Wiring

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everybody

i got my hercules rmx today i am a real newbie to this although i am pretty good at manual reading etc

can someone who has an hercules rmx help wire this up properly

ok

what i want to do is if possible play a track on say the a side and be able to listen to track playing on the b track to be able to adjust and cue

i have tried all sorts of combinations but to no avail

can someone in dummy proof way explain which connections i use plus any adjustment i have to make in virtual dj pro 6.01 which i just upgraded to ( wiccked bit of software i must say )

i would really appreciate anybody helping me out here

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 5:45 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Wire your speakers to outputs 1 and 2 of the RMX. Under the VDJ setup, you should select your headphones as output 3 and 4. Plug your headphones into either of the headphone plugs.

To play a track on the A deck, just double click the song from the browser or drag it to the A deck. Press play on the A deck or left side of the controler. Slide the left right fade (botton middle of RMX) over to the A deck side until it stops. Deck A is now playing in the speakers.

Now find your next track and double click it or drag it to the other deck (deck B). Play it when ready.

Now you can press the Cue select button of the deck that you want to hear in the headphones. Normally when you load a track, the Cue select of the deck that you just loaded will always select itself. You also may need to check the cue/mix knob next to the headphone volume knob (top right of RMX), over to the cue side.

The only way VDJ sends sound to the speakers is if you move the left right slider on the RMX. So the key is to keep the left right fade slider as far over from the deck that you are cueing up and adjusting. Then when you play deck B, and the deck B Cue select is on, deck B will only be on the headphones, not the speakers.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 9:39 pm
DHoude wrote :
Wire your speakers to outputs 1 and 2 of the RMX. Under the VDJ setup, you should select your headphones as output 3 and 4. Plug your headphones into either of the headphone plugs.

To play a track on the A deck, just double click the song from the browser or drag it to the A deck. Press play on the A deck or left side of the controler. Slide the left right fade (botton middle of RMX) over to the A deck side until it stops. Deck A is now playing in the speakers.

Now find your next track and double click it or drag it to the other deck (deck B). Play it when ready.

Now you can press the Cue select button of the deck that you want to hear in the headphones. Normally when you load a track, the Cue select of the deck that you just loaded will always select itself. You also may need to check the cue/mix knob next to the headphone volume knob (top right of RMX), over to the cue side.

The only way VDJ sends sound to the speakers is if you move the left right slider on the RMX. So the key is to keep the left right fade slider as far over from the deck that you are cueing up and adjusting. Then when you play deck B, and the deck B Cue select is on, deck B will only be on the headphones, not the speakers.

Hi mate thank you very much it all makes sense now thanks to you

your help was really appreciated

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 2:21 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
No problem, enjoy

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 7:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)