Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon DN-HC4500 settings and external mixer issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

deshiHome userMember since 2007
Hello -

I know this may have been mention before somewhere on here through the archives on here. However I'm unable to find it.

First off I have Vista 32 bit home pre. I'm using VDJ 5.0.7 Pro. The club has a Denon DN-HC4500 with built in driver and sound card with line 1 line 2 out puts to the external mixer.

The two main problems I'm having is that when I try to cue up, say Deck A the song comes out on the main speakers and B. I can't hear what I need to cue through the headphones that is pluged into the external mixer headphone jack. C. The music is coming through 1 channel.

Could someone post the basic settings and hooks ups/set up I need so I can: A. Cue up music using headphones on the external mixer plus cross fader and B. what settings does VDJ need to be at for this to happen. Do I need I need another sound card with this even though the driver is installed and the works fine with my VDJ?

I just need the deck A to go through channel 1 and Deck B to go through channel 2 on the external mixer. We tried all the settings in CONFIG and no solution.

Oh - if all this has been mentioned including settings and what CONFIG should look like that could you provide the link to where in the forum that information is? That would great. I apologize for having you guys repeat yourselves over the same issue. I just couldn't find the issue in search.

Thanks

Inviato Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 6:56 pm
First, please register your software on the following page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest v6 version.

v5.0.7 is very old and there have also been a number of improvements and bug fixes to the HC4500 support since that version (Not to mention the new VDJscript mapping capabilities in VirtualDJ v6)

Please refer to the manual included with the HC4500 for how to hook it up to your mixer - The outputs on the side of the HC4500 should be connected to two spare channels on your mixer, using RCA cables.

The sound settings should be as follows:

• Inputs: None
  • Outputs: External Mixer
  • Sound card: ASIO Driver (Choose Denon ASIO in the list - If it's not available, download and install the drivers from http://www.denondj.com )

Press the PFL or CUE buttons on your mixer to choose which channel(s) to pre-listen to. Please refer to the user manual that came with the mixer for further information.

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 12:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)