Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 as a asio soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bnrzaHome userMember since 2009
Hi all

Just wanted 2 knw if any1 is using the mk2 as a soundcard for their cdjs or tts with vdj? Hows the sound quality, latency, etc? I'm planning on getting a mk2 and using it as a asio and mixer at a later stage.

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 12:28 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
MK2 with its asio driver work very good.

Inviato Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 3:59 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes i mostly used the mk2 as my soundcard with cdjs or tts and an external mixer at club and mobile gigs. It is ok and as it is a mid range card..it does do the job well;)

To enhance the quality it is best if you have external audio sound reinforcement unit too and also learn to eq;)

Inviato Sat 08 Aug 09 @ 6:40 am
can the mk2 be hooked up to virtual dj using the serato vinyls

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 9:26 am
Yes you can use seratos time code, you must select it in the config-->Sound Setup-->Time Code Config

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 10:24 am
ok i did all of that can u plz walk me through the method what to select and all plz

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 10:31 am
Hello there the timecode now working with my vdj but the timecode is slipping how can i fix this plz help.

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 9:19 am
Hello djchrisjam,
Is the timecode slipping also if you set the timecode in Absolute mode?

Inviato Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 9:24 am
I get error in the asio sound driver when i try to connect my MK2. i dont have a clue what is that. some help

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 5:32 pm
I dont use the absolute mode i use only the relative mode.

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 6:24 pm
how do u set everyting. because i keep having the same error with the asio sound driver. i dont know what to do

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 7:15 pm
Hello djef0407,

If you have a message ' error in the asio sound driver' when you run VirtualDJ, it means VirtualDJ is set in ASIO while the Mk2 is not in ASIO mode.
You should switch your DJ Console Mk2 in ASIO (open DJ Console MK2 control panel, and change the Audio mode from WDM to ASIO) prior to running VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 3:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)