Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 8th wonder promo downloads

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using 8th wonder promo website to download mp4 music videos for my virtual dj program. Problem is they wont play or show error on vdj. I am kinda new to the vdj program and I need some assistance to make these two programs work. Do I need a converter program, and if so where can I get a good free one. I would appreciate everyones help on this if possible.

Thanks,
Jason

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 11:57 am
For helping you - we need some more informations. Which Version of VDJ do you use ???
Home, LE or Professional ? Version 5.xx or 6.xx ???

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:14 pm
I am using version 5

For helping you - we need some more informations. Which Version of VDJ do you use ???
Home, LE or Professional ? Version 5.xx or 6.xx ???

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:53 pm
So it seems that you have v5.0 ? Because there are many subversions of the program.
Do you have the home, le or professional version ?

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:55 pm
Sorry I have the pro version. If it makes a difference I am using my laptop that has Vista operating system.

Bt the way, thanks for your help.... I'm trying to understand this thing

So it seems that you have v5.0 ? Because there are many subversions of the program.
Do you have the home, le or professional version ?

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 12:58 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
I belive this problem is not a VDJ problem.
Have a look to the size of the not working files.
Funny, all have the same size.

Only the files with a bigger size then 37.000 have any content inside.

I don't know, maybe a 8thwonder problem.

IMO, you had to wirte the 8thwonder and ask about it. ;-)

BTW; Keep in you mind, the unofficial versions , are not so stable like the official ones ;-)

If you have a valid licence code, register your version under "Modify My Profile"
So you can download the latest Update Version of your bought software and join also the goodies;-)

See you
Haui

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 1:14 pm
I download tons of Videos from 8th wonder all the time and I have never had a problem playing them with Virtual DJ. Make sure your PC has all the required Video codecs installed.

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 6:21 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Mine works fine with 8th wonder. Upgrade your PRO version.

-David

Inviato Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 10:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)