Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Turntable upgrade

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi. Looking upgrade my turntables to something slightly better as they are starting to wear down and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. At the moment I`m using 2 Stanton T60`s which work great but like to look into something abit better. Technics are just not in my budget as only a home a dj. I`ve seen a few Stanton STR8-30 go on ebay quite cheap but not sure if they are any better. Are the Numark TT-1650`s any good? Any info would be grateful.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 11:30 pm
Your assuming that Technics are not im your budget because you have to buy them new.. The truth is.. More people buy them used because they can take a beating and they last longer than the enrgizer bunny rabit.. Look in Craigslist.com and you will find a great pair really cheap.. 300 thru 400 bucks for both most likely with needles..

Inviato Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 4:30 am
bought mine at ebay 2 for 400 TECHINICS 1200 mk2...one looks good kinda mint condition...the other one need some new rca cables and tune up...still waiting for my SL1 box...

Inviato Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 2:10 am
Had a look on craiglist but nothing near to me. Most of them go for 300 or more ebay.

Inviato Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 5:26 pm
have patience... you'll find one...i just bought my sl1 box at ebay and cant wait for it...now im waiting for my denon mixer that should be here in a couple of hours..

Inviato Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 2:02 pm
In craigslist.com I bought 2 technics 1200s with a Vestax match stick mixer plus 2 calzone cases and 2 Shure M44-7 catridges and needles and the Shure Needl carrying case all for 250... Thats right folks.... all for 250.. Really crazy.

I bought another set.. 2 Technics 1200 M3d's with the Ortofon Om scratch. 4 needles and 2 cartrdiges & a vestax mixer and records all for 420.. This setup was in mint condition..

Inviato Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 3:22 pm
Still nothing coming up in my price range. Is there an alternative to Technics?

Inviato Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 10:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)