Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Ion Icue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

c4rashyHome userMember since 2009
I just found out one thing about the Ion Icue. Omg im still laughing.
Well the point is that you cant use it for any club mixing.
Why?
Just moments ago i found out! xD
I turned on my subwoofer a little higher then normal, and suddenly the music on buth decks started to randomly stutter. The vibrations from the subwoofer was actually moving the job wheels on the Icue. xD
Thats btw one thing i really dont like about the Icue, that its job wheel is very sensitive. Its often happened that ive accidentaly touched it, and it has TOTALLY pushed the tracks out of match.

Inviato Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please bare in mind the Icue is a consumer product designed for Home use and small to medium parties, the price and features reflect this.

Inviato Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 11:45 am
Actually this can happen with any unit. I was doing a show and I had the music up so high and the bass was so unbelievable that even my CDJ-400s were stuttering a little! I ended up putting a rubber mat and a piece of carpet underneath them and took the jog wheel out of "Vinyl" mode (scratch mode) and it didn't happen anymore. I have a friend that uses the RMX and he has to use a rubber mat as well or it will vibrate.

DJ RuDe

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 12:19 am
lvellaHome userMember since 2009
I have an ion icue & Numark Cue updated 5.2.1 LE. I don't use it often, but when I do, I've noticed that when the Jog wheel is being used to cue the next song, a low distorted scratch/ticking sound bleeds through the live music playing. I contacted support about this 6 months ago and they never heard of this. I am using a dual processor computer and have tried to install it on XP/VISTA and even the new Windows 7 RC, all have the same result.

Can anyone help?

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 7:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)