Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Microphone jack use

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

zen_copHome userMember since 2009
I'm using my laptop and Virtual DJ to host karaoke. I have a microphone and adapter to plug the microphone right into the microphone jack on the front of my laptop, however I can't seem to find a way to choose that as an "input". Can anyone tell me if I can use that jack for my microphones?

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 3:32 pm
You're just doing this at home right? If so I would still use an independent PA system for your vocals. You cab connect the headphone out to your home theater, stereo or boombox and then use a small practice amp used for guitars to plug a mic into for the vocals. Adjust the volume on it to match the boombox, etc. Use the computer's screen for the visuals or better yet connect an external screen.

My youngest son does this and him and his friends have a good time with it and it doesn't sound bad at all. A small practice amp can be bought for pretty cheap on Craigslist, a pawnshop or even some Wal-Marts carry an inexpensive one.

If you are ready to go public and make some $$ you will need much more. If that's the case we're on a whole different ball game now. Here is an idea, watch my video...

DJ RuDe

Inviato Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 7:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)