Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX Input 1-2 always playing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just started having this problem with my RMX..

First of all, I'm using VDJ 6.0.1 running in Windows XP Pro with a Hurcules RMX controller. There are Numark Axis-8's connected to the inputs on the RMX.

As soon as the computer starts (the RMX gets power), it plays input 1-2 at full volume. The volume control and the source button on the RMX have no effect. Changing settings in VDJ has no effect (whether or not "apply EQ on external inputs" is checked or not), however when I change the settings in the Hercules software from external inputs to mic input, it cuts out.

If VDJ is running with "apply EQ on external inputs" and the source button is pressed, there is an echo in the 1-2 input.

Input 3-4 work as normal.

Any ideas? Seems to me like it might be a hardware problem. Am I going to have to replace my RMX?

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 1:26 am
Hello DJ Skillz 187,

It looks as if the setting hardware mixing on output 1-2 "Streaming USB 1-2 + Line In 1-2" is on.
Can you open DJ Console Rmx control panel, click on "Advanced" tab, and check if the hardware mix on output 1-2 is "Streaming USB 1-2 (default)" or if you have activated the hardware mix on the line input 1-2?

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 3:18 am
Wow, thank you. That was the problem. After trying so many things I feel like an idiot that it was something so simple.

Thanks!!!

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 12:40 pm
You are welcome.

Inviato Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)