Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch controls controling each other

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I am pretty sure I am going to purchase VDJ 6 but I am tearing my hair out at one thing I can't sort out. The pitch controls seem to sometimes control each other, ie, move pitch on deck A & also deck B pitch moves??? But if I try to move pitch on Deck B it will not move, just springs back to original position.

I have tried locking & unlocking the little padlocks (not sure exactly what each one does) but nothing I do seems to sort this out & let me move each pitch individually.

Please help??

Thanks

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 12:26 pm
You may have accidentally turned on beat lock.

In versions prior to v6.0.2 this was mapped to the key B, so you may have accidentally pressed this. To avoid accidental triggering, you can delete the shortcut.

In v6, simply go to CONFIG -> Mappers, make sure Keyboard is selected, scroll down the list to find the B shortcut and then click the trashcan button delete it.

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 4:26 pm
Thankyou

Inviato Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 5:34 pm
elvensHome userMember since 2009
thanx alot

Inviato Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 2:23 pm
elvensHome userMember since 2009
hey i got a problem with my keyboard......i got a hp keyboard and for some strange reason when i press the volume keys one of them cues the song that is being played and the other does this beat lock thing(which moves both pitch when one is being moved.......HELP ME PLESAE

Inviato Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 2:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Inviato Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 2:40 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
elvens wrote :
hey i got a problem with my keyboard......i got a hp keyboard and for some strange reason when i press the volume keys one of them cues the song that is being played and the other does this beat lock thing(which moves both pitch when one is being moved.......HELP ME PLESAE

Are you using a HP laptop with quick touch buttons?
If so, simple disable the HP quick touch buttons during start-up, or avoid it not to run during start-up (MSCONFIG is your best friend).
There seems to be a link between the keyboard and those touch buttons, if i may guess.

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 1:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)