Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 SOUND ISSUE WHEN WHEN PLATTER ARE TURNING FINE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HI HOWS EVERYONE DOING ...JUST HAVE QUESTION IS VDJ6.0.2 THE END NS7 COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, LIKE SOUND DISTORTION WHEN LOADING FILES WILL PLATTERS ARE TURNING ALSO MIC NOT MAPPED OUT AND LOOP OFF NOT WORKING IT WAS WORKING ON DJ MOYA MAPPING 4.1.4 .
WHAT HAPPEND TO USER MAPPING MODIFICATION YOU GUYS WERE DOING SO GOOD UNTIL VDJ 6.0.2 CAME OUT ..DID VDJ ASK NOT TO POST MAPPING ANYMORE ....IM HERE LIKE MANY OF YOU THAT HAS AN $1300 CONTROLLER FOR PAPER WEIGHT OR TABLE CAUSE ITCH ITS NOT TO PAR WITH VIDEO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ..MAYBE HERCULES WILL COME OUT WITH A BETTER CONTROLLER WITH TURNING DISK

Inviato Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 8:07 pm
We must wait for a update.....hope it,s cooming soon......

Inviato Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 3:02 am
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am also hopping its comming soon and all these problems are gone.

@mods: what about an info?

cu
pOpY

Inviato Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 5:35 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Only teamers maybe can have an idea, moderators was never be informed.

Inviato Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 5:38 am
Sorry.

@teamers: any news for us?

cu
pOpY

Inviato Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 7:46 am
Well continue waiting and waiting. this is useful for when we will have some old machines. as everyone knows pioneer its new product bag and the cdj 2000 with extraordinary Artern for any use of either cd, comp or hard drives.
without using my NS7 seemingly every day costs less

Inviato Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 11:41 am
@QUEWHAT62

We've lost a little control over what we can now do with the NS7 since VDJ has included the "definition file" in their build, so it's not as easy to build upon. The only thing we can really do is modify the mapping, based on how VDJ has already defined them in the "definition file". But since we don't have access to VDJ's "definition file", we don't have a full picture. I know I've lost motivation to map at this point. I've defected to Itch for the time being.

I look forward to the next release, so I don't have to take my 3.4Ghz Quad Core Desktop with 6GB of Ram to my next gig...cause that's about the only thing that will even come close to running the NS7 at this point. :P

Inviato Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 12:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
sirwesley wrote :
We've lost a little control over what we can now do with the NS7 since VDJ has included the "definition file" in their build, so it's not as easy to build upon. The only thing we can really do is modify the mapping, based on how VDJ has already defined them in the "definition file". But since we don't have access to VDJ's "definition file", we don't have a full picture. I know I've lost motivation to map at this point. I've defected to Itch for the time being.

You can still use your own definition file, even if VDJ has inbuilt support.

Inviato Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 12:59 pm
SBDJ wrote :

You can still use your own definition file, even if VDJ has inbuilt support.

I agree, however, we cannot build upon what VDJ has released. We would still be working from our own branch and not from the work that VDJ has done. Without having the VDJ definition file as a base, we would be reinventing the wheel.

And I don't think I can use the built in definition file and create a definition file with my few changes. But I'm open for suggestions. I'd totally be okay with VDJ releasing their definition file to us however :p. Then I would continue working on it.

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 3:14 pm
Ill think its not an definition problem.

It seems that its a patterns/timecode issue. The sound dont stops it just became slowly if you do something other in VDJ.

But PLEASE any of the teamers, tell us whats wrong.

cu
pOpY

Inviato Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 2:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)