Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44 Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

in my sound setup menu my maya 44 soundcard is showing up as maya 44 usb demo......just wondering if this was normal im running a mac btw as well

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 7:01 pm
Does it Work? If it does, maybe ask in the MAC forum, maybe it's a MAC thing.

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 7:08 pm
its not working i have this beeping sound that runs threw my speakers every 2-3 minutes or so when i am playing music and not playing music.....it only occurs when i open vdj to ill have everything hooked up soundcard and all and the ill open vdj and the beeping starts.....i talked to mac today its not a sound is not coming from the mac they said so im not sure

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 7:37 pm
Does this happen when you are on AC? What happens if you are on battery? You may have a ground loop problem. What is "ill".

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 7:43 pm
yea it does it while its on the battery to....lol "ill" thats nothing it was suppose to say i will was a miss type.....whats a ground loop btw????

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 8:10 pm
Try here for the more technical version. The ground on ac plug picks up a lot of noise, and transfers it through your system. There are ways to correct this, (do not remove the pin from your plug). I use a couple of these on my system. Maybe it's coming from another component in your setup. Try a couple different scenarios of adding or subtracting components and software to see the difference. It could be a bad soundcard.

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 8:37 pm
yea i have that device it worked great on my old computer which conducted alot of noise from the power cord i used......i tried that device with my mac and it doesnt work it still beeps....im thinking it might be a bad sound card......b/c when it beeps all four of the analog outs on the maya 44 usb light up

Inviato Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 9:43 pm
Well I am not a Mac person but I know whats happening here.... In the sound set up click the config button on the MAYA 44.....go to the last tab on the top. Forgot what it was and I am @ work..... you will see faders should be 6 or 4 like I said not @ home..
Anyways make sure the input volume faders are either all that was down or muted.. also you will need to come here to adjust the volume for the MAYA.....hope this helps

Inviato Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 1:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)