Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with ASIO on Hercules RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just got a new laptop (XPS 1640) and it's got plenty of performance but I am having some problems in comparison to m old Latitude D620 which worked flawlessly. My old Dell was set up to run in ASIO mode without any hickups, running XP I noticed that my CPU usage and Latency were always were low (~10%). This new machine out of the box with Vista with or without VDJ runs the CPU at 20-30% but still low latency (nothing in the red, using the DPC). When I set it up to run in ASIO mode, I get this chatter noise on/off during playing. I have tried all different performance settings and no luck. When I swich to WDM all the problems go away and it seems to work fine.

I know that ASIO with a low latency setting will make scratching or cueing with the jogwheels on a controller more responsive, so I would like to use that driver but the sound quality with the chatter/static is not tolerable.

Any suggestions what it could be? I am using VDJ 5.2 and the latest RMX drivers, downloaded yesterday. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Inviato Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 5:19 pm
I have tried disabling the wireless, and couple other programs but still no go. I can only get it to work in WDM mode, but I would really like to use ASIO since I plan to get some tables. Help me out guys/girls!

Inviato Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 5:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)