Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Previously scanned songs in database lose random info

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am running Numark Cue 6.0.2 on a mac running snow leopard. Since I did the install, which is a fresh install of both the OS and Cue, when I try to add files to my music folder, existing songs in my database lose data and the song has the icon of never being scanned by Cue and it has. Also I notice the check, clean, and fix buttons appear to work, but they don't. When I try using those, my xml file gets corrupted and I have the same issue with the database. I can't seem to find any pattern to it to figure out a work around. My file permissions on both the Numark folder and My Music folder are correct. I have full permissions. I also turned off tag reading, which stinks, but I thought maybe there was a special character somewhere in a tag that could be causing a problem. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to resolve it? I tried contact Numark and Virtual DJ support and did not really get much help other than to downgrade back to 5.0.2. That's a poor solution.

Inviato Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 4:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)