Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Mk2 need solutions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I´ve made all updates to the MK2 im running on vista 32 bit Intel Pentium dual cpu T3400 @2.16 GHZ Mobil Intel 4 series express chipset family.

The problem im having is the joy stick is no longer working properly since the updates. It does´nt respond exactly as it used to and I have to scroll through my music crate with my mouse pad.

Is this a bug or what? All else seems to work fine can someone give me a solution much appreciated.

Inviato Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 6:07 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Mine never worked exactly they I wanted it too, ever since I had it.

With the new VDJ, I'm able to use the pitch knob to scroll through my tracks w/ a shift key and the joystick is an alternative.

I probably didn't answer your question, but last night I added a few multiple function keys on my MK2 because of never liked the way the joystick worked.

Maybe its something in the code.

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 6:04 am
Actually I´ve had mine for over 3 years I think... And I never had a problem with it always worked very smooth. Once I did notice they made a new update for it and it began to make noises.

Like it would buzz everytime I used the jogwheels you could hear it externally and in my headphones. But it was fixed with another update and this last update for some reason is doing this new thing.

The joystick works occasionaly I have to keep moving it until it finally grabs its wierd but annnoying. Specially when I know how well it was working.

All the other function work well, I think the main problem here is that they keep making all these controllers, and keep mixing up the all the firmware.

I think each one should have exclusive firmware and updates, damn don,t be lazy make a quality product.

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 10:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)