Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode on PC and MAC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say why does it seem so much easy to setup timecode on MAC than PC. I have bootcamp set on my MACBook Pro and installed Windows Vista Home Premium. I did experiment just to test out the difference. I really didn't have to do much on MAC just change to serato cd because I timecode serato cd's to put in my Denon-S3700's. That's all I had to do. Now when I do this on PC it's a lot more complicated. I couldn't figure it out how to drop a song on cdj and sound clear.You can hear clear the music but it skips a lot. The only problem with MAC is that it seems to be very sensitive and it crashes often especial when you have song playing and you are loading a song. I can MAC a lot more user friendly since I didn't really have to do much configuring my cdj's and rmx

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 2:45 pm
no idea. in the virtual dj. u tweak the timecode settings. so it recognizes serato's cd timecode. n turn off disable anti-skip in debug. that way no matter where u are on the track. u dont have to start at the beginning. n i use Relative setting.

i am using serato v2 clear vinyl records n this works on my Mac finally!!!! after two freakin weeks the buggy software finally plays more then 4 mins. it closes still using 6.0.1 cause i'm on mac os 10.4 tiger. i think if u go higher u gotta have 10.5 leopard. got it to last about an hour n 1/2 until it locked up. it randomly locked up when i was only messing around w/ my mouse n no dj setup.

i know serato v2 cd's n vinyl work better overall w/ all programs that allow it w/ your setups. i had it skipping too. but i tweaked the settings in debug a little bit. having it finally work n only playing with it for about 7 hours. this is where i am at experimenting.

i have it hissing n randomly cutting in n out but the file keeps playing. and i know it's this god awful program. i'm gonna buy Snow soon. so hopefully things will get better. i couldn't get the new years edition to work at all or any demo they put out. using windows xp on my mac via Parallels Desktop 4.0. gonna update to v5. u install it n it runs like a mac app not having to boot only into linux or windows. i just bought windows vista since it's finally got ironed out from all the bugs. but parallels can work on windows, linux nd mac. but u gotta get it for the main os u use on your computer. n then it'll install any os running like a regular app.

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)