Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I was making a mix the other day and everything seemed normal but when i listened back to the recorded mix later that day i noticed i can hear song B when im mixing it into song A before i start to mix it. Like if my crossfader was all the way over to the right playing track A and i hit play on VDJ for track B and the crossfader is still all the way over to the right, i can hear track B in the recording. i don't know if it has to do with the crossfader on the VDj program its self or what, but it is really frustrating to make a good mix and then listen to it later and have it be shitty. Sorry if this is a confusing problem i'll try to explain it better if you need

Thanks

Inviato Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 12:00 pm
Are you using an external mixer?

If so, VirtualDJ has no way of knowing which channel is live and which is not (Unless it is MIDI capable and has been mapped appropriately.) The software crossfader remains in the centre, so as far as VirtualDJ is concerned, both are live and it records both.

To record with an external mixer, you would need to connect a cable from the record output (REC OUT) of your mixer into the line input of your sound card, then select that as your recording source in VirtualDJ's recording options.

If you are using timecode, then your DJ sound card inputs will already be in use and cannot be used for recording. To get around this, you could use the line input of your computer's internal sound card and a 3rd party recording application such as Audacity to record your mix.

Inviato Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 12:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)