Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 6 Will Not See DAC-2 On XP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello all. I have been reluctant to upgrade to VDJ 5 or 6 on my XP gig machine because my DAC-2 was never recognized under 5 or 6 when tested on my Vista laptop. Hoping that maybe it was a Vista issue, I loaded VDJ 6 into a different directory on my XP computer. Not only did VDJ 6 STILL not see my DAC-2, but my VDJ 4.x install had its database corrupted. Only by uninstalling VDJ 6 was I able to open VDJ 4.x without errors.

Is there a "VDJ 5/6 Installation For Dummies" on this that might probably show where I went wrong? In VDJ 4.x, I am able to go to the remote control tab and enable my DAC-2, but there is no such option in 6. The DAC-2 never shows up in config unless I uncheck the "check only devices plugged in" (or something like that), but what is supposed to happen after choosing DAC-2?

Inviato Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 7:29 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Wow. I am totally disappointed.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 2:30 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Make sure both drivers are installed (DAC-2 and its USB > SERIAL as well). A visit to pcdj.com to get Vista DAC drivers might help.

Then mosey over to the downloads and snatch boggus's DAC-2 mapper and drop into the mappers folder.

Make sure you can see the DAC in the device manager. You may have to switch USB ports as sometimes the DAC takes a higher than normal COM port and VDJ does not like that.

A restart of VDJ should reveal the functionality.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 11:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)