Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Cue & PCDJ Red 5.2 on same machine

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All,
I run a couple of older laptops that have PCDJ Red 5.2 on them. It's a stable program but OLD! My keyboards have the stickers for the shortcuts for Red 5.2 on them. I also have a DAC2 controller.

I want to switch to Numark Cue. However:

1. How can I get my DAC2 to work with Numark Cue?

2. How can I get my current keyboard shortcut buttons that I use for PCDJ to work for Cue?

I want to keep BOTH softwares on the laptops until I make the complete transition.

How can I get my keyboard and controller mapped to Numark Cue? I read that Cue 6.0 doesn't work the DAC2. So... should I buy an older version of Cue?

Help!!!

Thank you.

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 7:38 am
Why buy Cue when VDJ is available online for less money?. VDJ is updated quicker as well. I'm not familiar with the DAC but I can't see why it wouldn't work with VDJ (or CUE) version 6. Why not download the trial of VDJ and give it a try. Can't see any issue why they won't both run on the same PC as PCDJ red is a completely seperate program.

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 8:07 am
You can change the keyboard shortcut mappings in VirtualDJ by going to CONFIG -> Mappers and choosing Keyboard in the drop-down list.

For further information on mapping, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

Inviato Wed 09 Dec 09 @ 5:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)