Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: warning in mac

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi there i have this warning when i close the program virtual vinyl warning the sistem was unresponsive (%s) virtual vinyl has performed a recovery and should now work ok again still you might want to restart the software nex time it's convenient enought for you to do so.

what is this??

and by the way when i load the video the software gives me the bpm on each song but when i close the program and re open again there are no bpm's any more

please help!!

Inviato Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 9:55 am
I put allready the permisions anda Im still having the problem and now I have another one when i play a song inthe deck 1 goes out in the output one and the same with the deck two, after a wile I star playing goes normal but then if i stop playing or turn the program off the same warning came out and if i restart the prgogram is all change deck one goes out in out 2 and deck 2 goes in one or even in 3 ....is too much I been doing the permission and all that does any body know something about this?? or have the same problem??

thanks for your time

i have mac osx leopard ...(not snow)

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 8:13 pm

and this is just new ....the program shouts down after one hour ....first goes freeze and then stop the program ....
all this it was good on mi sony vaio

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 11:11 pm

Im still having the problem after 2 weeks the box says FOR MAC AND WINDOWS and is not in my case ...and support is just saying unistall and reinstall the program...is this support??

where is the slogan THERE IS NOT PROBLEMS JUST SOLUTIONS???

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 6:19 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dee jay lalo,

Sorry for late reply. Have you upgrade your version to its latest one as i recommend you to do so in my previous post? Do you still using the one that came with the box??

Also again, for timecode are you using vinyl or cd??? Which one?

If you want , you may also contact support and create a ticket

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Regards;)

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 8:44 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Hi dee jay lalo,

Sorry for late reply. Have you upgrade your version to its latest one as i recommend you to do so in my previous post? Do you still using the one that came with the box??

Also again, for timecode are you using vinyl or cd??? Which one?

If you want , you may also contact support and create a ticket

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Regards;)

Hi Spinnaj

let me explain you...
first when i get my macbook I install the original cd is version 4 and then i check on the web and it was 5 and 6, I install 5 and later 6 becasue since the first one it was a problem.

the version 4 works but if you want to write in the search bar sudenly get frezze and then goes off
so I install 5 I plug my vv sound card(the original one in the box virtual vinyl sound card) and when i run the program this came out

warning the sistem was unresponsive (%s) virtual vinyl has performed a recovery and should now work ok again still you might want to restart the software nex time it\'s convenient enought for you to do so.

and after about 5 or 8 minutes is staring freezing

I install version 6 the most new one and the same problem ...warning bla bla bla....
and the same freeze

I have a macbook pro with leopard 2.53 procesador 4 gb in ram 250 hard disc
virtual vinyl with vinyl and cds (by the way with the two of them is the same problem cds & vinyl)

my last idea is that maybe the sound card is the one with the problem, cause is only when I plug the sound card the warning came out.
if i use the speakers on the lap is workin normal.

and Is not broken cause I use the same sound card in a sony vaio laptop with windows vista core duo and 2 gb in ram and works very good

I spend the money on a macpro cause I dont want to use windows anymore ....
the box says (FOR WINDOWS AND MAC) so this is making me feel disapointed about a product that says FOR MAC and is not working...

ps. In this season is when i get more events for christmas partys as a dj and I can't use my macbook cause is not working....

I have a tickt allready in proces but is still the same they say uninstall
(in next ticket) instal latest version
so for me is not suport

thank you and i want you to understand me as a disapointed client

regard
Eduardo.

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 11:55 pm

any help??? any body???

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 7:26 pm
google appzapper or message me. i'm new to this forum so dont know if u can send private messages or not. but get that program. pay for it only ten dollars. full free lifetime updates. install in applications folder. open the app. drag virtual dj into the box. it'll show all install / assoc. files n folders that r needed to be run with it. zap it. reinstall. that's what i had to do to test out 5.2 n 6.0.1 which i'm testing out cause neither works fine for me on my mac. gonna test out the windows ver 6 this week.

worked fine after i did this and w/ 5.2 with a large track listing of nearly a few hundred thousand songs. i know a few thousand it'll corrupt the list very often. but after like 2 weeks of using it. it would say corrupt and i'd just re install it. i heard it does it w/ version 6 also.

hope this helps i'm almost 100% sure this will solve it for all u people.

i dont think this company knows much about programming for mac. otherwise it wouldn't be so tender like a baby child. and i was on the phone for over an hour yestday waiting to be transfered. so i've given up on this company and i think a lot of people have. but w/ the people who actually hav concerns are coming to this forum. i've learned a lot w/ in the few days i joined this to try n make my setup WORK on mac.

hercules trim 4&6 soundcard box w/ serato v2 vinyl timecoded, mac os x 10.4, w/ 2gb ram, and plenty of free space on my 500gb hdd so i know it's not my setup. it worked fine until i tried to use this swiss cheese software. this program is so small but stating it using all of my cpu. just to do a simple thing. i was fine w/ faking scratching w/ the mouse n mixing videos n music w/ no problems until i wanted to do it in real time on ttables.

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 12:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@darknight,

please use the legit trial that is available now and see the different.

I too use the hercules trim card and it DOES WORK with VDJ mac with timecode.

Also you need to be aware that the NOW version can't support timecode (herc) with tiger as it is an old OSX and VDJ mac have rapidly improve over the years;)

Regards;)

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 12:58 pm
Dee_jay_lalo,

What is your version of Leopard?
There has been a change in Mac OS 10.5.7 and further OS which has changed the structure of the audio driver compared to Mac OS 10.5.6 and earlier (in Mac OS 10.5.6, you had 2 audio devices, 1 for the inputs, 1 for the outputs, and you aggregated them as described in http://www.apple.com/pro/techniques/aggregateaudio/index.html - Since Mac OS 10.5.7, there is 1 audio device with inputs and outputs, so that you don't need any more to aggregate the audio devices).

If your Leopard version is Mac OS 10.5.7 or 10.5.8, can you do the following test:
- create an aggregate audio driver for your Virtual Vinyl audio interface,
- choose the aggregate device (instead of Virtual Vinyl original device) as audio interface in VirtualDJ
- and see if you still get the same problem.

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 11:25 am
Made In Breizh wrote :
Dee_jay_lalo,

What is your version of Leopard?
There has been a change in Mac OS 10.5.7 and further OS which has changed the structure of the audio driver compared to Mac OS 10.5.6 and earlier (in Mac OS 10.5.6, you had 2 audio devices, 1 for the inputs, 1 for the outputs, and you aggregated them as described in http://www.apple.com/pro/techniques/aggregateaudio/index.html - Since Mac OS 10.5.7, there is 1 audio device with inputs and outputs, so that you don't need any more to aggregate the audio devices).

If your Leopard version is Mac OS 10.5.7 or 10.5.8, can you do the following test:
- create an aggregate audio driver for your Virtual Vinyl audio interface,
- choose the aggregate device (instead of Virtual Vinyl original device) as audio interface in VirtualDJ
- and see if you still get the same problem.

thaks

i get a maya 44 card and im still with the problem there is a video on youtube seting up the maya 44 you can found it as maya 44 usb virtual dj

he setting the maya under windows with bootcamp

but he have the mac scren open with the control panel of maya open and the midi seting up open at the same time...
to make the changes that your saying
but if any body knows how is this working will help too

regards and by the way happy new year

im goning

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 6:20 pm

i did the agregate device but there is not working

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 1:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)