Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: music glitch when playing live

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi i have just bought the hercules dj rmx console and when i play live in my local club the music has a slight glitch every now and then which is very embarassin!!! i know its not my laptop as its brand new with 4gig ram and 2.2ghz processor. please help!!!

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 9:19 pm
Try going to performance in the config menu and putting safe mode on.

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 9:36 pm

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 5:07 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First ... if you 'Don't have the Limited Edition Software' don't try and help people with making Performance or any other type of setting changes as they do not have ALL the PRO tabs.

To the original poster ... you can not do what has been asked of you above.

You are most likely experience Processor usage spikes that add the 'hiccup' or 'glitch' you describe.

You need to look into turning off Wifi and Bluetooth as these technologies 'pole' there capabilities at time looking for things to connect to .. or keep active.

Also, any unnecessary programs while DJ'ng should be shut-down - Anti-virus for example ...

This tool will let you know if you are getting processor spikes ... don't just look at the first 15-20 secs of the tool running ... let it run for a good 5-10 minutes. http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 11:51 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
any unnecessary programs while DJ'ng should be shut-down - Anti-virus for example ...

To add to that, make sure your wireless card is turned off...

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 11:53 am
o srry i never knew that they didnt have it

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 12:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)