Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: e-mu 1616m audio interface for my laptop

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

leeroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have recently discovered and purchased virtual dj and i am waiting for the arrival of two timecoded records. So there is only one thing left for me to do... buy an audio interface.
Obviously looking through the forums the MAYA 44 usb is a cheap straight forward option. But i have had my eyes on the e-mu 1616m at http://www.etcetera.co.uk/products/EMU035.shtml#sys for some time now.
Maybe someone already uses one or can think of a reason for me not to buy it. There is a ground connection for record decks on this interface, which makes it appealing. It has ZERO latency, and has audio quality to beat the very expensive final scratch 2.
This seems like an all round solution for someone like me who needs to connect a keyboard, synth, tone generator and mics. But will it work with virtual dJ?
Any thoughts, theories, facts and advice will be much appreciated

Inviato Tue 10 May 05 @ 5:46 am
Dont make your choice on the term "Zero latency". This card is able to link an input channel to an output channel for monitoring. In this case only you have zero latency.
If you play sounds from your laptop there will be latency.
Ewout

Inviato Tue 10 May 05 @ 7:24 pm
abc123PRO InfinityMember since 2005
how can I configure the e-mu 1616m to work with my Technics 1200MKs and Numark CM100
and Vdj.

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 9:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)