Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Need advice on the Maya 44 sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ShweenHome userMember since 2009
I am running Windows XP and i wish to sytart useing timecodes....

Ii have a Gemini TT-1100 USB turntable (Belt drive i know :(...), serato Scratch LIVE timecoded vinyl (second edition) and currently the behringer u-control USB sound card.

This card is making the green timecode circles very fuzzy...now i was planning on purchasing the Maya 44 USB sound card....

My biggest question is...will the Maya 44 make those fuzzy circles nice, crisp lines and high quality timecoding for beginners...

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 5:13 pm
hbsonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am not completely sure about your set up , But I use the Maya44 Sound Card with my Numark Total Control and it works great, The sound quality is excellent.

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 10:48 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

What do you use as a sound card at the moment?

Daz

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 8:40 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
OOps

I realy should read before i write.

The MAYA works fairly well but is in the process of being discontinued (if not already). You should still be able to get hold of one and ESI say that they will continue to support them. As your TT has a USB output I assume that this is what you are trying to use. I would suggest you try using the analog outputs as most USB turntables are realy only usefull for arciving vinyl and the USB part uses windows drivers and can have very poor latencey performance.

Daz

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 12:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)