Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lost

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DfoolHome userMember since 2010
i lost the cover of the cd and i want to re-instal it and i dont have the serial key...
is there any way to fix it...
plzzz help i have an event and...

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 8:44 am
If you've not registered on this site then there's nothing we can do here.

If your CD was supplied with hardware then you would need to contact the hardware manufacturer of the unit who may be able to re-issue the serial number from the console serial.

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 9:13 am
Not that this would help, but I put my license numbers inside a text file in the same directory the application "exe" installation file is stored. It is then backed up with the rest of my data. That way if I loose my laptop, hard drive, or am at a gig and need to reinstall or roll back a version... it is all right there. You can even copy and paste it to register! :)

If you still have your receipt, from Atomx or Retail if you bought Cue or Hardware, then you then you can probably go to Numark, Cue, or Hercules (for example) to get this addressed.

Safe guard the license key with your life if you dont like having to pay for something you have already purchased before.

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 8:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)