Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: bpm transitions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Would like to work with songs that have transitions such as a song that starts at 127 BPM and lowers to 95 BPM. How do I get VDJ to read those values successfully?

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 1:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You have to do it by ear :)

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 3:20 am
By ear?! VDJ has me spoiled =p

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 3:37 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That's the problem when people depend on too much with the software capability.
Not knowing they already forgot the real meaning of being a DJ, skills, dedicated practice and talent.

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 5:47 am
ashlar wrote :
Would like to work with songs that have transitions such as a song that starts at 127 BPM and lowers to 95 BPM. How do I get VDJ to read those values successfully?

VDJ only holds the one BPM value for the entire song.. If the beat value is wrong for what you want to do you can change it..

myself (for songs with variable BPM's like rock songs from the 50' 60's) I change the BPM to a value that appears at the point I usually mix at..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/15/Mix_lessons.html
You can also try posting your questions to the 'mix lessons' forum.. Which is probaby the more appropriate place for it.

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:00 am
djranes wrote :
That's the problem when people depend on too much with the software capability.
Not knowing they already forgot the real meaning of being a DJ, skills, dedicated practice and talent.

Wow...I would have considered keeping my comments to myself had I have said something so unrelated to the question at hand but thanks for shooting your testosterone all over the thread :p

In any case I'm always thankful for such a strong community and family in the forum.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 2:09 am
hippydog wrote :
ashlar wrote :

VDJ only holds the one BPM value for the entire song.. If the beat value is wrong for what you want to do you can change it..

myself (for songs with variable BPM's like rock songs from the 50' 60's) I change the BPM to a value that appears at the point I usually mix at..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/15/Mix_lessons.html
You can also try posting your questions to the 'mix lessons' forum.. Which is probaby the more appropriate place for it.

Many thanks Hippy.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 2:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)