Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: update xxl-cdx-10 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,

Nearly finished this update. See the pictures (low quality) and let me know what you think.
Special design for touchscreen with a res. of 1024x768pxl.

with rhythm

or cues

or sampler

scratchwave or pitchsliders

4 different center pannel

Best regards,
John

Inviato Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:50 am
WOW how do u have enough room on 1024X768, have you thought about 1280X1024?? Just wonderin, looks awesome!!

Inviato Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 8:52 pm
Thanks discobrian24,

Ow yes, room enough for this one. All other sizes can be done with the resize-tool.
The 4 pictures from the top are 50% scale, the last one is real-size.

I found a little issue with this skin. If you open this one for the first time the center-pannel is empty (I think).
To solve this u can create a shortcut for one of the pannels. --- skin_pannel 'rhythm_view' ---.
This will show the rhythm window and the "toggle pannel button".
I will create a button in the settings pannel.

Inviato Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 12:51 am
is this uploaded yet or do u need a tester??

Inviato Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 11:36 pm
It's on the list.
Go here

ps: A question for the vdjteam. Can you delete the old xxl - cdx - 10 skin, or replace it on the same link as the new one?

Best regards,
John

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 12:39 am
Im not to good with the resizer, is it possible for you to make it 1280X1024?? If not no big deal I will need to reinstall the resizer and learn how to use it:)

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 12:50 am
OK Looks GREAT but I am havin a few issues:

1. I cant see any song names while loaded into decks??just the time.

2. I want to change the way that when you click on a vid preview it starts the deck, I want to turn that off.

3. I want to change the play/pause button to actually pause not start from the beginning. (EDIT Changed Play_Button to Play_Pause, that works)

Please if you are on respond what i need to do.

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 7:47 pm
Hi discobrian24,

about your questions
1. I cant see any song names while loaded into decks??just the time.

When you have selected the rhythm-pannel or the cues-pannel you can read the artistname - title - comment above the songposition(and time)window. If you select display-pannel you see the whole track info.

2. I want to change the way that when you click on a vid preview it starts the deck, I want to turn that off.

I changed the action for the video-screens. It's simple to use when you play karaoke. Just load the next song, cue it up and when the time is right you click on this window. A sort of auto mix. I'll try to create a switch for this (auto mode or normal mode)

3. I want to change the play/pause button to actually pause not start from the beginning. (EDIT Changed Play_Button to Play_Pause, that works

You mean the pioneer or numark function. You can change this in the skin settings-pannel.(look at the first picture of the bottom row in this topic)
Pioneer = play/pause
numark = play/stutter

Best regards,
John

Inviato Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 10:51 pm
Update coming soon with your request.

I changed the font because not all characters where showing right.
Changed the deck 1 & 2 -video- windows, a copy of from the original v.6 skin. My button is replaced to the multi-button "1 <- 2" and "1 -> 2"

I am sure that I forgot to mention something here. But you'll see...

ps:Thanks vdj team for moving the old skin.

again, Best regards,
John

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 1:02 am
riyaddjHome userMember since 2010
yes for update

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 1:54 am
ok here is the issue there is no box next to the preview channel (active deck control)

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:55 am
Also I couldnt find the newest on the download page! By the way once I get these lil issues I am havin fixed THIS WILL BE MY SKIN of choice!!!

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:57 am
there is a skin settings button that shows this pannel (below). then hit this button (see arrow).

By the way once I get these lil issues I am havin fixed THIS WILL BE MY SKIN of choice!!!

a big "thank you" for that..

Best regards,
John

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:40 am
That button is not in my skin???

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:43 am
Wow your fast, you have msn?

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:45 am

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:46 am
ADD: Drag and drop songs into decks

And ADD a way to turn off the auto mix when pressing vid transition (I know you saw this but just writin it all together)

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:49 am
OK. this is an update issue. i've allready fixed this. For now you can create a shortcut with the mapper.
Type this action in the mapper.--- skin_pannel "deck_display" ---.
This is only for this time. next time you start vdj it will be ok..

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 12:50 am
Ok cant do anything here for now, but will look when I get home. Also what do I have to remove in the xml to stop that auto play, I can wait til you update if ud like:) Gotta run will check in later,

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:05 am
I think they're working on the update now, because it's not in the download list now.

you cut the first line.

- - - <button pannel="video" action="deck 1 video_transition & deck 1 auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 1 play"> - - -
<pos x="433" y="651"/>
<size width="78" height="51"/>
</button>

then paste this line
for deck 1 use this:
- <button pannel="video" action="deck 1 video_transition" dblclick="video_crossfader 0%" rightclick="video_crossfader 0% while_pressed"> -

for deck 2 use this:
- <button pannel="video" action="deck 2 video_transition" dblclick="video_crossfader 100%" rightclick="video_crossfader 100% while_pressed"> -

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:16 am
80%