Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Need help midi mapping DDM4000 to VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using the M-Audio uno midi interface cable hooked up to the computer and mixer with the driver installed and everything. i'm not totally sure but i think my problem is that VDJ is not even detecting my mixer. I know its not my computer, mixer or cable because it all worked fine with the traktor 3 demo the mixer came with. I would really like to know what the problem is and what would need to be done to fix it. Thanks.

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 12:50 am
Do you have a DDM4000 mapper in your VDJ?

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 6:03 am
no i dont. i've tired to download it but the site wont let me,i guess im not a registered user.

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 8:47 am
sneakybeats wrote :
no i dont. i've tired to download it but the site wont let me,i guess im not a registered user.

as a registered Pro user you would have access to any mapper that comes out.. now or in the future..
:-)

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 9:49 am
ok, so bassically there's no other fix other than to become a registered user?

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 12:52 pm
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. so now VDJ should be able to detect the mixer now?

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 12:50 am
the controls won't map right. channel ones high controls the high and the volume fader and channel twos volume fader controls channel ones volume fader. i cant figure out why this is, i am mapping them right but they will not control what i assigned them to. why is this?

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 2:28 am
I am a witness. Lots of features will not work the way they are designed to work when you don't have a legal copy of the program. I used 'crack' for about a year. I had so many things that I could not do with the program that I was supposed to be able to do. Finally, I gave in and bought the program. I didn't change my setup, only went from the cracked version to the legal version. Made the exact same adjustments on the legal copy that I had in the cracked version, and everything started working EXACTLY as it was supposed to.

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 10:33 am
Another post deleted? At least say why?

I'm just trying to help! That was my mapper

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 2:00 pm
Makashino wrote :
Another post deleted? At least say why?

I'm just trying to help! That was my mapper

Did you not read the post that was made above? It explains why.

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 5:16 pm
alright well thanks everyone I might just end up going with Traktor anyways but it was worth the try.

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 9:57 pm
@ Support Staff

Maybe that's my problem.

Inviato Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 1:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)