Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: "Show All" function disabled on MAC version

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BuBullePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello,

I leverage both the search db and my own file organization. Therefore I used to use "show all" function to do a recursive look up on Windows.

This function is not available from the contextual menu when trying display all files from subdirectories. And most importantly, this function is greyed out from the Virtual DJ menu so not available.

This is a very ennoying issue, can anybody from community or VDJ team explain and provide a workaround ?

Kind regards,
Patrick

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 3:52 pm
you mean it just showing all tracks in your database?

just type in "*" into the search bar. then your database will all show

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 4:01 am
BuBullePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for contributing. No * is not the workaround as it will display the entire database. Let me give an example. I have a "dance" directory which contains a "1970s", "1980s", "1990s", "2000s" and even "funky" sub directories. On windows I used to either browse say "1970" or "funky". If I wanted to browse the entire "dance" directroy I would then use the "show all" contextual menu option applied to the "dance" directory. This was very convenient and I would like to avoid to edit and reorganize my library.

Patrick

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 3:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)