Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Setting Up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have recently got the virtual dj 6.0 on my MacBook 2 Ghz. It will only let me use one source for sound, when queing. How do I get it to were I have deck 1 on speakers and deck 2 on headphones????

Inviato Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 1:18 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
In Order to use the headphone previewing mode with Virtual DJ, your soundcard need to be multi-channel ( i.e. have at least 4 outputs). One stereo output for the main mix, the other for the headphone.

Here you'll find examples of such soundcards in all price range:

http://www.djstore.com/group/soundcards.htm

Inviato Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 2:46 pm
I have a macbook 10.5.8, running virtual 6.0.2, with a hercules steel and a numark djio.

for some reason i cannot get the head phone set up to work properly. why is this i thought this stuff was all plug and play.

Inviato Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 8:44 pm
Hello selectorbigbeast,

Apple has changed Mac OS driver structure for audio in Mac OS 10.5.7, so maybe using the last drivers for Numark DJ IO available on Numark website, currently v2.0.2 Beta, may solve your problem. (Numark webmaster has a strange idea, which is make it not possible to download Numark drivers without getting first an ID from Numark, so that you must register on Numark website prior to downloading drivers.)

Inviato Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 11:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)