Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Recording Fatal Error

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OK. For anyone who can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I know this has been posted MANY times and i have tried everything that everyone suggests in them. I have been trying to fix the recording problem on my gig laptop for quite some time now. I have video recording running fine on my backup laptop that still runs on windows XP. I have everything set fairly the same on my newer laptop that runs with Vista but can not get the record video to work. When i get it to work it's clippy and choppy at best while the audio sounds fine. I have downloaded and installed ALL the codecs available and have set everything accordingly and have tried many different options. When I finally get it to record with good quality and fluid video, It last for about 30-35 seconds and then I get a fatal error every time. Am I missing something or do I need some setting changed that I'm not aware of from one computer to the other ?

I don't like to use my backup laptop for gigs because the videos do not play as fluid and look much better with the newer laptop. They play very well during normal circumstances. The only problem is recording the video's

XP laptop has 2gb memory, dual core processor

Vista laptop had 4gb memory, dual core 2 processor

both laptops have ati nvidia video cards

Any insight would be grateful. This is getting frustrating.

Inviato Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 4:55 am
Hi Iam looking for the same answer .How to set up step by step to record video I tried and I can not make it to work Please help

Inviato Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 4:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)