Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: using the new rane mp4 with VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1265PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello again,

Is anyone using the new RANE MP4 single rack space mixer with the built in 24 bit sound card? I was told by Rane that the serato software in combination with the sound card is NOT proprietary, that a dj will be able depending on the software work with VDJ????? Wanting to hear anyone's feedback.

Thanks,
DJ Yanni - Bag End Loudspeakers

Inviato Wed 18 May 05 @ 5:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, being that "The MP 4 supports standard ASIO driver format" [from their User manual]; it should work. But, don't have one to test. Maybe someone with $799 bucks can get one and try it out.

cstoll

Inviato Wed 18 May 05 @ 5:35 pm
thanks for the reply, even though the manual says asio drivers, i was able to get through to rane and they did cofirm it can be used with other software besides serato. $799.00 seems high, they are selling it in the chicago area for about 499.00. I own 2 units, one as my main and the other for my laptop on smaller gigs.

Inviato Thu 19 May 05 @ 12:15 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So you have it hooked and setup with VDJ? I am looking for a good easy setup mixer for my small gig box where I would just be using my laptop. And, I like the specs of the MP4.

Fill me in if you can.

cstoll

Inviato Thu 19 May 05 @ 1:29 am
I'm doing the set up this weekend. I was told it should be no problem. If you need a price or more info you can call Pro Mix www.pro-mix.com ask for laura or mike, tell them john the sales manager at Bag End Loudspeakers sent you.

thanks

Inviato Thu 19 May 05 @ 11:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)