Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac shuts down when I open VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ill open up VDJ and it will stay on for a few seconds and will shut down all of a sudden...
I havethe DJIO and thats it. I tried running VDJ without the DJIO and did the same thing. Im running version 6.07. didnt have this problem before I upgraded. Please help ..thx

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 1:50 am
my mac gets pretty hot when I run VDJ. I dont have any cooling mats or anything like that. its sitting on a table with the power supply plugged in. I read that there were a lot of Macs having the shut down problem... could mine be one? or is it VDJ releated? for the most part it only shuts down when i open VDJ. but in the past I have been able to have VDJ on all night in previoius versions.

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 2:16 am
any advice ? Im about to make an appointment for the Mac store.

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 3:44 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
if its shutting down there is something wrong for sure. Are you saying its only with dj io plugged in?

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 4:05 pm
The only app i pretty much run is VDJ. when i open it it starts getting hot regardless if DJIO plugged in or not. It has shut down while surfing the internet also. Its like it gets hot when it has to work and cant handle it and will shut down.

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 6:13 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Time to vist the genius bar

Inviato Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 7:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)