Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Blacksheep v2.01 - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

@ djtouchdan:

Man can you do a resize in this resolution: 1366x768? :)

Thank you very much,
Gabriele DiJ

Inviato Sat 22 May 10 @ 5:47 am
1366x768?? As this will not be standard resize this might take some time, but i will have a look at it.

Inviato Sat 22 May 10 @ 6:27 am
COMING SOON...

Inviato Sat 22 May 10 @ 6:27 am
Their are so many great things about this skin I wont bother to get into it (would take to long)

a few issues I found..

When I hit the fullscreen button I was unable to go back to "window" size

It looks likes theirs an option "Wave form=V split or default".. but its not working.. A third option would be nice, default & no CBG

As to the top waveform.. the Yellow on Yellow makes it tough to distinguish between songs.. (IMO) I would stick the the standard Red/Blue

The Cue bottons are awesome.. the delete button is kinda dangerous though, would their be a way to make it safer?

Inviato Sat 22 May 10 @ 6:57 pm
@ Hippy.had the maximes issue also.Just resize it to a smaller size than your screen.I got a 1280x800 but went further smaller so it makes some space for my side gadgets...lol... then i changed font size too a larger size (@ 18?) but more important,this fixed a loop point bug.seems if the skin is larger than what i use the waveform (code?) its off so loop points end up ahead and off by a mile!! after resizing it got fixed !! Huh i would make the slider buttons color darker so it dont blend with everything else when they are all the way to the top (or bottom) of the slider.the waveforms color should be opposite of each other shadewise so i agree with that. humm otherwise a ROCKIN SKIN !! DAN is DA MAN !! he,he

Inviato Sat 22 May 10 @ 7:35 pm
hippydog wrote :

When I hit the fullscreen button I was unable to go back to "window" size

Not all together sure what you. The maximize button in the top right?? Seems to working fine here??

hippydog wrote :
It looks likes theirs an option "Wave form=V split or default".. but its not working.. A third option would be nice, default & no CBG

This function does work however there appears to be a fault with the multibuttons at the moment. I have asked a member of the Team to look at it.

If you select the option from the drop down menu then click on the text it works.

djdad has suggested that i lose the drop down box and just have the text cycle through. So click and get deafult, click again and get v-split and so on....

hippydog wrote :

As to the top waveform.. the Yellow on Yellow makes it tough to distinguish between songs.. (IMO) I would stick the the standard Red/Blue

I find that there is enough distinction between the two, however i will look at swapping things over. Orange and Yellow are my colours of choice for BlackSheep, however i have been thinking about making a Red & Blue version.

hippydog wrote :

The Cue bottons are awesome.. the delete button is kinda dangerous though, would their be a way to make it safer?

Excellent point - what about if i made them so you have to "double click" the button to delete it. That would be safer??

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 6:18 am
djtouchdan wrote :

Not all together sure what you. The maximize button in the top right?? Seems to working fine here??

thats the one.. I double check with the other skins I had, Blacksheep was the only one that did it. it would maximize and just stay that way..?? weird.

Quote :
If you select the option from the drop down menu then click on the text it works.

OK.. got it working..yes. probably getting rid of the drop down box would probably work best (and just cycle thru)

Quote :
however i have been thinking about making a Red & Blue version.

I think its because the Red/Blue has become so standard.. you dont have to think about which one is which..

Quote :

Excellent point - what about if i made them so you have to "double click" the button to delete it. That would be safer??

Or a rightclick.. how about a single button? Left click "renames", and right click "deletes" ??

P.S. :
Unless I missed them.. i dont see the 'locks' or video fader options on the skin..
"video_crossfader_auto" & "video_crossfader_link"

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 12:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@hippydog you are dealing with an 1440X900 skin. Are you running this resolution or another? It matters if you run the skin in maximize.

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 1:30 pm
Beta 2 Now Available

Testers - Check Your Inbox

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 2:19 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would like to be a tester. Is it to late dj touchdan?
By the way ...you're the man... nice skin.

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 5:17 pm
can i get to test this little puppy? =)

Inviato Sun 23 May 10 @ 5:43 pm
Oh Great!! I got to Resize and Change fonts on two more of this !!...Lol....To HIPPYDOG...Like I says Resize it smaller than your screen (the Wide Resolution Its what i tend to do Though you get a message with the SKIN RESIZER that it might not be proportional but i dont need space on the top or bottom,i do so on the right side...) and it will maximes.You'll want to change the Browsers Font size unless you like Streessing your EYE SIGHT( I got 20/20 and plan to keep it that way ..Lol...) Otherwise a Good job DAN !! One SEXY SKIN !!!

Inviato Mon 24 May 10 @ 8:07 pm
What I really liked about this screen was its ergodynamics.. IE: you don't have to really "guess" what a button does in most cases, it just seems to be obvious.. nicely laid out yet with full usefullness.

Inviato Tue 25 May 10 @ 12:16 am
I loved the older version however when my laptop model choice changed, thus so did its screen size/resolution change, I stopped using it. With the multiple resolution choice available, I'm definitely back on-board.

I would really enjoy getting into the Beta Testing class.

I would add one request without even seeing the skin first hand...a reverse version. Many times we are operating the software outdoors and during the day. It is impossible to see the screen and dark software with reflections of everything including a white tux shirt to deal with.

Please, is it at all possible to have a day time version?

Inviato Tue 25 May 10 @ 5:43 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can try opening the bitmap image in paint and then select invert, that may help with the day time problem.

Inviato Tue 25 May 10 @ 6:55 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 25 May 10 @ 8:19 am
Cap Capello wrote :
I loved the older version......

.....I would really enjoy getting into the Beta Testing class.......

I would add one request without even seeing the skin first hand...a reverse version. Many times we are operating the software outdoors and during the day. It is impossible to see the screen and dark software with reflections of everything including a white tux shirt to deal with.

Please, is it at all possible to have a day time version?

Cap Capello - Glad you liked v1 and are looking forward to v2.

Unfortunately the Beta period is now drawing to a close. The full version should be uploaded in the next day or two to the site. Pending approval should be available soon after that.

As suggested you can invert the image or use the skin resizer tool to make an outdoor version - but hey - who knows i might bundle one in with the release :)

Inviato Wed 26 May 10 @ 4:08 pm
Hi Dan,

Tested both on Win & Mac at 1920 x 1200, both seem fine but the graphics from the BMP seem a bit "stretched" at that resolution. I guess you made the skin smaller and resized it up?

Keith

Inviato Thu 27 May 10 @ 12:13 pm
Thanks Keith will look at doing a image resize without 'stretching' it. Shouldn't be a problem.

Do you prefer the blue and red version??

Inviato Thu 27 May 10 @ 4:13 pm
Thanks!

I personally do but the original colours look good too.

Having both colour schemes would be like a woman having two handbags!

Inviato Thu 27 May 10 @ 4:50 pm
59%