Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I purchased the Virtual dj mp3 software which was download onto my desk top. I was trying to burn a copy so that I may transfer the file to my laptop. I am receiving an error window "this application has failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found. re installing the application my fix this problem" Some1 please help... i have a gig on the 6/11

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 7:21 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
check out the faq 3.0 sticky at the top this is covered in there.

its a directx9 error

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 7:26 am
thanks a lot cyderhouse since i've downloaded directx9 that solved the problem. Now my other problem is trying 2 transfer the virtual dj software 2 my laptop. A window error is coming up "protection window 7 contact service@virtualdj.com" HELP

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 8:50 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 9:21 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes e-service is the solution for this kind of problem.
Don't worry e-service is very quick (depends of free time teamers).

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 7:25 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you remove the program totally from your system, you know, regedit and all that, and then reinstall it from the cd you've burned while connected to the net on your lappie, you should be ok to go from there.

I've written a thread about the problems i faced (very similar to this) and you can view it here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11616

hopefully you too can find some answers...:o)

cheers

pionara

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 9:49 pm
thank u Pionara ..i'll give it a try ;)

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 11:40 pm
Hey pionara... this is driving me insane...i'm not sure where 2 fine these items ~> where do i find them so i can cut and paste..
~~~To get the shortcut from your first Virtual DJ, go to:
c:program filesvirtualdj
of your first computer. Inside copy shortcuts.xml and paste it in the second computer at the same adress. Do the same thing with database.xml

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 3:58 am
i'm sure E service is the solution guys...maybe they r on vacation

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 3:59 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Kayla718...:o)

Yep, that's correct. Go into your VDJ folder and copy those files. (Just burn them onto the same disc as vdj.exe?) and from there paste into your vdj folder on your second pc...

:o)

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:45 pm
when i burn the vdj from my desk top(which is working perfectly) i then tried 2 burn a copy of ALL files to the cd..i burned a complete mirror of the program 2 my lappie.. I even went on line (with my laptop) while i was installing it but its still saying contact service. what about re~writing xml ? HEY if you know any of the team can you tell them to send me the program again? ha...ha..

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)