Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark PPD01Mixer!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys, im buying the Numark PPD01 mixer... any comments on it? it says its a scratch mixer...but im a House dj..so will it make any difference? Please reply as i have to place an order soon!
thanks! Also, the AC power output here is 240v, so will it work as they have not given any specs on that, hopefully it will have a voltage selector...Please put in your thoughts and answers!
DJ Aditya

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:28 am
As far as the power output goes just make sure its not an american model and you will have no problems.

Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 1:51 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why did you choose this one ?

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 3:40 pm
Hey, sorry, im not buying that...changed my mind.. going for the DXM01 USB instead...

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 6:41 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You arent erratic, are you? ;)

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:33 pm
kilerbHome userMember since 2005
What's the difference between the DXM03 and DXM01? I don't see anything about USB in the DSM03 specs. What does that do for you?

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:03 pm
@ sharan: HEHE...dude, i know i have been erratic lately about the mixer. But now, its final and i already ordered for it. Peace.
@kilerb: The main diff btw the DXM03 and DXM01 is the spectrum analyser display which is present on the DXM03, not on the DXM01. But the DXM01-USB has an additional dual USB ports with built in Soundcard to directly take input from ur pc and also out put it to pc for recording to mp3.
Peace.
DJ Aditya

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 3:30 am
240V... It's ok, they ment 230V. Like "DJ_whiteDVL" said, if it's not american or great britain model, you'll have no problems.

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 5:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)