Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Daft Punk Mix Project

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGCT78fQxMg

I have been having trouble finding songs that go together well with daft punk so i did nothing but daft punk.

Also I cant mix it perfectly because my laptop keeps freezing in the middle of my mix, which throughs me off.

I really would like some kind of controller. I've been thinking of the numark mixtrack or maybe th new DDJ-S1 PIONEER CONTROLLER if i knew how much it was.

Really I want to know if my mix is any good and if I should redo it?

Inviato Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 1:21 pm
Hey I like it! At least ^-^;

Inviato Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:33 pm
:) happy you like it.

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 11:53 am
sounds good bro.... but u do need some variation... daft punk sounds are built in a electro house style look up artists such as steve angello/afrojack/swedish house mafia/bingo players they have a similar style with electro mids and highs and strong basslines these will add more variation to your mixes! also when listening to daft punk there mixing techniques are different to normal cdjs/vdjs.vinyl mixing they use samples and breaks and builds to gain full potential of all there tunes, when trying this without the actual samples you will not get the same effects they do :)

Inviato Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 7:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)