Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Sync button

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Once you hit the sync button on a track, how to you get the song to go back to normal speed using only the controller? I know you can move the pitch fade on the laptop, but i think i'd rather use the fader on the controller

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 1:13 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
try using the pitch control that is on your controller...........

if it doesnt have one then remap one of its knobs into a pitch control. which controller are you using???

Inviato Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 4:40 pm
try using the pitch control that is on your controller...........

if it doesnt have one then remap one of its knobs into a pitch control. which controller are you using???

Is it anyway to get it back to the initial speed of the song without having to use the pitch? Like is there a button you can just push to take it righ back to its original speed?

Inviato Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 9:01 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
you would have to map one. though i would say that if you mix a track and the sync button speeds it up then theres a good chance that using a pitch reset button may cause a drop so great it would be noticeable to the audience.

you are better off slpwing it down gradually with the pitch control.

however

to map a button goto

config > Mappers

select your controler and scroll down to find the button you want to re-map into your pitch reset you will need one for each deck so you have to find something you can do away with. maybe the master tempo or similar.

once you found your button in the list click it to highlight it.

then delete the text from the action box under the learn action button.

enter this for deck 1's button

deck 1 pitch-reset

enter this for deck 2's button

deck 2 pitch-reset

then click ok.

that should give you the ability to use your chosen buttons to reset the pitch.

hope this helps.

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 4:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)