Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon DN-MC6000 jog wheel crash

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

novadjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
recently some users where experiencing crashes when using the jog wheels on the DN-MC6000 controller. these crashes would happen randomly and would simulate the effects of the USB cable suddenly being removed and cause VDJ to crash. Resulting in turning off the controller and restarting VDJ

However Denon have worked hard to fix this problem and have released a firmware update.

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 10:50 pm
novadjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 10:52 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
Yes, all fixed now !

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 10:53 pm
baciodjPRO InfinityMember since 2012
this happens to me on my ddj ergo and i have latest firmware , its only if i scratch for a while or get to busy with it

Inviato Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 11:13 pm
Do you use Windows Vista?

If so, this is a common problem with this operating system due to a bug in it's MIDI implementation that causes it to crash if too many MIDI messages are received in one go (E.g: Scratching on high-resolution jogwheel.) Some controllers have a workaround for this in the firmware by allowing you to reduce the jogwheel resolution, but obviously this can reduce its scratching performance.

If you are running Vista, then you should consider either upgrading to Windows 7 or downgrade to XP on an older computer. You will also get much better system performance overall because Vista is a very bloated O/S.

Inviato Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 3:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)